Faith Evans Splits From Husband

I had seen a story about Faith and her husband/manager; Todd Russaw splitting up. The two had been separated back in 2005. I somewhat remember that then again I don't. Anyway I guess the couple is making it official that they are kaput! The couple have two children together.

That sucks! I think Todd did a great job as Faith's manager. Now the question is will she retain him as her manager? Only time will tell.

Stephen Hill of BET spoke out on all the negativity surrounding the BET Awards nominations. If you don't know who Stephen Hill is he's one of VP's of BET; then again I'm not really sure of his title but its a huge one. Anyway(which is becoming my favorite word to use on here); he spoke to Billboard.com who posted a story about the outrage resulting from the [BET] nominations.

He explained a little bit about the voting process which includes a panel of industry experts; bloggers[?], etc. They all vote and those tallies are processed by a third party. The eligibility is April 1 through March 31 and videos submitted by artists as leads are made eligible. Those eligibility requirements account for videos by lead artists not featured artists. Does that make sense? Well I tried to explain it the best I can but I understand it. Nonetheless I will be still watching the award show when it airs Sunday June 26 on BET.

For Beyonce's tribute at Billboard Awards; there turns out to be quite the guest list that will be honoring her including Barbra Streisand, Lady GaGa, Rihanna, and U2. We'll see how true this all is when the Billboard Music Awards air tomorrow or Monday; I'm still not sure what date. I guess I need to get my info together!

If that is the people who are honoring Bey; she is very lucky indeed cause to have two legends like Barbra and U2 honor you is a really big deal.

----------------
Now playing: Lil Kim - She Don't Love You
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards