Reality TV Roundup

Some of our favorite music artists are dominating the small screen by way of these reality shows. Check out the list:

Jim Jones
Through VH1's "Love & Hip Hop", we get a sneak peek into the tumultuous life of Jim Jones; his outspoken mother; and his fearless fiance; Chrissy. Though I think Jimmy may be a little shy to the cameras; we won't be seeing the real Jim Jones that his Chrissy knows anytime soon but that's okay. We understand.

Olivia
I think this is the third chance for Olivia and I feel I must be careful what I say about her and Jim Jones. They have people who will come after you! You will know what I'm talking about if you have watched "Love & Hip Hop". Anyway Olivia is trying to show everyone that she can sing and I don't really think that's was an issue. I think Olivia should just stick to what she knows which is "Hip Hop". She should come out with some music over some hard Hip Hop beats and her soft crooning. We really don't have that right now and its a void.

Toni Braxton
Toni Braxton stars in "Braxton Family Values" and I'm upset I don't get to see it because I don't have the WE channel. I guess I better try and look it up on Google or YouTube. I hear the show is really good though.

Lil' Jon
Lil' Jon is one of the last few contestants remaining on NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice" and right now things about to heat up even though that particular storyline doesn't involve him. It involves NeNe Leakes and Star Jones. I can't wait to watch Sunday night!

Cee-Lo Green
Cee-Lo is one of the judges on one of reality TV's hottest new music themed shows; "The Voice" which aired this past week on NBC to big numbers. I missed the premiere since I was working. My friend watched and told me that host Carson Daly looks sick.

----------------
Now playing: Musiq Soulchild - Single
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards