Producer Spotlight: Troy Oliver

Once again I was cruising some liner notes of some albums that I own and I came across Troy Oliver. I see he produced a significant amount of important music from a certain period. You will see a few of those songs below as I'm only able to find so many songs on certain producers.

A little about Troy; he is a native of New Haven, Connecticut. He is a self taught musician who specializes in playing nearly every instrument known to man. His work with another producer; Cory Rooney led to his production placement most notably on albums by Jennifer Lopez before expanding over into other realms. Check out his discography below:

  • I'm Glad, Again, I'm Gonna Be Alright - Jennifer Lopez
  • Differences, I'm In Love - Ginuwine
  • Get Ready, Snoop Dogg
  • Right Back Where I Stand, Faith Evans
  • Risk It All, Blu Cantrell
  • Sure Thing, Ruff Endz
  • What's It Gonna Be, Jessica Simpson
  • Give Him A Chance, Pam & Dodi
  • I Tried, 4Kast
  • Do Your Thing, 7 Mile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards