Producer Spotlight: Teddy Bishop

I was looking through some liner notes of some albums and I came across producer Teddy Bishop. Finally; a producer who I hadn't spotlighted yet because I was seriously running out of ideas. Never fear though!

Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia; Teddy got his start as an upstart to LaFace Records working under Teddy Riley. During his tenure at LaFace he produced for Toni Braxton most notably and over the years his productions has topped the charts or simply earned him placement on a variety of platinum and gold albums from R&B's elite. Check out his discography below:

  • Torn, LeToya
  • DUI(On The Freeway), Sterling Sims
  • Just Be A Man About It, Love Affair - Toni Braxton
  • Let's Ride, I Can Do That - Montell Jordan
  • Miss You, Aaliyah
  • This Way, Lloyd
  • Betcha She, 702
  • Just One Of Those Days, My Love - Whitney Houston
  • Love You, Jagged Edge
  • All Nite, All Day, Ginuwine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards