Krayzie Bone Leaves Bone Thugs & Harmony



It's a sad day! Don't you agree? I'm being sarcastic. Bone Thugs is cool with me. A lot of their music used to scare me especially that whole "Bloody Mary" or "Bloody Murder" song they had.

I remember being in gym class in elementary and we would have free days. We were able to listen to music and this other student brought in the Bone Thugs cassette(showing my age) and a song came on and another student got scared and ran out of the gym. It was that "Bloody Murder" song or whatever it was called. I was a scaredy cat when I was younger. I couldn't watch anything scary or listen to anything that gave me bad thoughts.

----------------
Now playing: KRAYZIE BONE LEAVES BONE THUGS N HARMONY
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards