Keyshia Cole Dumps Current Album For New One

Well that's what I read and I believe it. Usually when an artist album under performs; they go to work on a new one. That doesn't mean it's going to be released tomorrow but in the near future. To date Keyshia's current album, "Calling All Hearts" has only sold 268K copies. The singles from the album haven't been all that successful except for "Take Me Away" which has so far peaked at #27 on the R&B charts.

I think "Calling" is a good album but was just overlooked. I mean its not something I would listen to like that but its good for a R&B album. People are always talking about there is no good R&B or where is it but nowadays you have to search for it. It also may lie in artists you may not like much or suspect.

Janet Jackson will be returning to the studio later this year to work on a new album. The singer is currently embarking on a worldwide tour and promoting her book; "True You".

I just saw Janet in "For Colored Girls" a few days ago and I really liked it. Her part to me was small but she did do a good job as she is naturally a good actress in my opinion.

Lil' Wayne will be featured on Young Jeezy's new single; "Ballin' from his upcoming and oft-delayed album; "Thug Motivation 103". No word on when the album will come out but hopefully this will be the album to catapult the album and find it a release date.

A little while ago I was wondering what happened with this album but I should of known. Most Rap and R&B albums release a few singles before their album is initially released; that's just how it goes nowadays. It works for some artists and some it doesn't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour