Jill Scott Reveals New Album Cover, Tracklisting

Jill Scott will release her new album; "The Light Of The Sun" on June 28. The album features the first single; "So In Love" featuring Anthony Hamilton and the buzz single; "Shame" featuring Eve.

Jill recently signed to Warner Bros and this is her debut album for the label. "Light" has been in the works for awhile but had been delayed due to Jill's falling out with her former label; Hidden Beach. Now that the situation has been clear; new music is ready.

I wasn't a big fan of Jill in the past but this is the first album I'm looking forward to from her. Tracklisting appears below:

1. “Blessed”
2. “So in Love” feat. Anthony Hamilton
3. “Shame” feat. Eve and The A Group
4. “All Cried Out Redux” feat. Doug E. Fresh
5. “Le BOOM Vent Suite”
6. “So Gone (What My Mind Says)” feat. Paul Wall
7. “Hear My Call”
8. “Some Other Time”
9. “Making You Wait”
10. “Until Then (I Imagine)”
11. “Missing You”
12. “When I Wake Up”
13. “Womanifesto”
14. “Rolling Hills”
15. “The Light of the Sun”
16. “Love Soul Bounce” (Bonus)
17. “Quick” (Bonus)
18. “I Love You” (Bonus)
----------------
Now playing: Musiq Soulchild - Single
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards