Brandy Signed To J Records?

Well that is one of the many rumors floating around right now. While the public awaits a confirmation from the singer; she and her family will release "A Family Business" on June 21. You can check out the tracklisting below!

I am ready for some new music from Brandy because honestly I was getting a little tired of the whole reality show thing.

1. Family Business (AKA “Family Business Theme”) - Brandy, Ray J, Willie & Sonja Norwood
2. Turnin’ Me On - Ray J
3. Talk To Me - Brandy, Ray J, Willie Norwood Sr.
4. My Family - Sy’rai & Rain Smith
5. Lifeguard - Brandy
6. Ready to Roll - Ray J Featuring TKO
7. Sonja, Sonia, Sonya - Willie Norwood Sr.
8. Gone - Tosha Scott
9. I Don’t Care - Brandy
10. Home Grown - Willie Norwood Sr.
11. Epilogue - Sonja Norwood
Speaking of label deals; I hear that Olivia(formerly of G-Unit) is signed to Universal Records. She recently released a video for the song; "December" and you definitely might of missed it because I didn't post it here. Usually I only post video links from YouTube or Worldstarhiphop and if its not from one of those two; I won't be posting it. I think every blogger has their own little set of rules for running their blog. Anyway you can also see Olivia every Monday on VH1's "Love & Hip Hop".

Monica has been working with Salaam Remi on her new album; "New Life" which is supposed to be in stores this summer. Salaam Remi has worked with Amy Winehouse most notably. I also read that she may be working with Diane Warren; who she's worked with in the past. A while back I mentioned Polow Da Don and Chris Brown. Looks like the album is shaping up quite nicely.

----------------
Now playing: Tina Turner - Show Some Respect
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards