Beyonce's New Single Titled Revealed

It was mentioned beforehand that the single was titled; "Girl" but the full title is "Girls(Who Rule The World)". I heard the nine second preview and the song reminds me of a girl power anthem and just further expands Beyonce's views as a feminist.

Estelle has called on Rick Ross to grace her new single; "Break My Heart" from her upcoming album "All Of Me". Sean Garrett is one of the producers on the album which will be in stores very soon.

The Game claims that once Dr. Dre finally finishes up work on "Detox" that he will lend his hand for Game's album; "The R.E.D. Album". Both albums have been pushed back more than Ne-Yo's hairline; I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

I realize that certain artists have become so dependent in their careers. They have to have someone else guiding them or making decisions. Their judgement or opinion must not be good enough or maybe they just need assurance. I'm not just talking about Game; I've noticed this with other artists as well. It just seems like there are all these excuses for why both of these albums haven't been released. That goes back to the whole two, three singles being released before the album gets released. It ends up just killing the buzz and momentum of the album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour