50 Cent Calling Out Lloyd Banks?

50 Cent seems to be conjuring up more controversy in a new freestyle where is allegedly taking stabs at G-Unit members and comrades; Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. Now I haven't heard the song and really not that interested but you never know with 50. Some people think he is just fooling around or he could be serious.

I know Lloyd Banks has been doing this thing outside G-Unit; I think just trying to expand his repertoire by working with other artists.

Lil' Wayne owes 5.6 million dollars to the IRS. The money is owed from money accumulated through 2008 and 2009. Word is that Wayne is trying to sell his Miami home for 12 million dollars.

Meanwhile Lil' Wayne just released his new single; "John" featuring Rick Ross off the upcoming album; "The Carter IV" in stores and online May 16.

September 20 is the release date for the new Mary J. Blige album; "My Life II: The Journey Continues". The album is said to be a throwback to the original classic album and features production from Johnta Austin, Kanye West, and Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis.

I'm loving first single; "Someone To Love Me(Naked)" featuring Diddy & Lil' Wayne. I don't know how I feel about the album title though. I know the first single's response has been a mixed bag but like I said I personally love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards