Usher The Subject Of New Sex Tape

Musicians exposing themselves to the world is starting to reach a fever pitch. Everyone is still reeling over Chris Brown's naked picture but now Usher and his ex-wife reportedly have a sex tape leaking out any day now. Reports suggest that the sex tape was one of the items that were stolen out of Usher's car back in 2009.

My thing with that is why is it just now leaking when the items from his car(including music and money) were stolen two years ago. You know Usher thrives off publicity and it usually if not always works to his advantage anyway.

"She Ain't You" is reportedly the new urban single from Chris Brown off his upcoming album, "F.A.M.E." in stores and online March 22. Just last week the album leaked out in full and I wasn't too fond of the album. I was expecting a little more but usually when I get my hopes up about an album; I'm usually let down anyway.

Beyonce & Jay-Z are reportedly supposed to appear on Dr. Dre's long awaited album, "Detox". The track in question is not known at this point as most info about "Detox" is not available. There is no release date for the album but it has housed two hit singles thus far; "Kush" featuring Snoop Dogg and Akon as well as "I Need A Doctor" featuring Eminem and Skyler Gray. I don't think I've ever heard "I Need A Doctor" by the way.

----------------
Now playing: Miguel - Girl With The Tattoo Enterlewd
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards