Throwback Video: Jill Scott - Hate On Me



I remember when I was at work and another co-worker of mine started bopping to this song as it was playing in the background. I didn't pay it any mind but eventually I would come to like this song. At presstime I'm currently on this Jill Scott kick and I'm looking forward to her new album, "The Light Of The Sun" when its released sometime this year.

Jill just wrapped up these legal proceedings that occurred around her deal with Hidden Beach Records. She recently signed a distribution deal with Warner Bros. Records.

----------------
Now playing: Jill Scott "Hate On Me"
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards