Ne-Yo Still Talking Failure Of Recent Album

Ne-Yo is still apparently voicing his frustration over the failure of his album; "Libra Scale" which oddly enough I liked. He felt he was too hands on with the other creative sources and not the music. I mean I'm sure he's not happy with the album not selling as well as his previous ones but get over it now. You don't have to keep making excuses anymore. Just move on to the next album.

In other Ne-Yo news he and his friend are expecting another baby together. Wonderful!

Mario is returning to the music scene with his first single; "Falling Down". The single is produced by Rico Love(worked with Pleasure P). I don't have any info on his upcoming album but as you all know; I will let you know when that info becomes available.

I like Mario and I think music could use him right now especially with the over saturation of Chris Brown and Trey Songz; no disrespect; just saying.

Nicki Minaj is reportedly in the talks to be a judge on FOX's "X-Factor". L.A. Reid has already been confirmed as one of the judges. This is totally going in the direction that I didn't expect. I was thinking it was going to be Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, and someone else.

----------------
Now playing: Mariah Carey - I'm That Chick
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards