Mya & Her Men

You all are probably wondering how random it is of me to be talking about Mya. After all we haven't heard much from her musically in awhile. She does however have an album coming out overseas next month called; "K.I.S.S."; I believe.

I was online looking up some info to report when I came across a picture of Mya and Terrance J of BET's "106 & Park". The two simply took a picture together at a recent party they both attended. Nowadays that's all it takes is for two celebrities to have a picture together and rumors starts. Especially when the picture is with someone who has a reputation(in my opinion) for being promiscuous.

I know every once in awhile I hear Mya being linked to some guy. I mean that happens to any celebrity but its always been noted that she got around in the industry. At one point; it was rumored that she was writing a tell all but she quickly denied the claims. She did hint at writing some type of book though but I'm not sure if its still a go or not.

Anyway here are some of the men Mya has been linked to over the years:

The Game

When The Game rapped about Mya in his song; "Dreams", he got Mya in the video and after that; it was rumored that the two did the do and I'm sure they did.

Jay-Z

After guesting on Mya's remix to "The Best Of Me"; Jay-Z and Mya were rumored to be an item for a time. Clearly this was pre Beyonce days.

Bryce Wilson
You all know Bryce Wilson right? He is a producer and one half of the duo; Groove Theory who had the hit song; "Tell Me". He also starred alongside Toni Braxton in her "Your Making Me High" video.

I'm not really sure how this rumor started between he and Mya but I think they had a picture together and that was enough to have people talking.

Sisqo
I think Mya has been the only woman that Sisqo has been linked to; for the most part. Their chemistry on the set of Mya's video for "It's All About Me" had people talking and their affiliation from back in the day had people talking.

----------------
Now playing: Trina - Convert Me (Prod by Young Yonny)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour