Love & Hip Hop Review

So last night VH1 premiered its newest show; "Love & Hip Hop". I saw the preview of the show awhile ago and I knew I would be watching because I watch all of VH1's reality shows for the most part anyway. There was so much going on...on TV last night; it was hard to keep up with everything. I was watching the "Basketball Wives" Reunion Part 2 last night and I can definitely say that was better than Part 1.

Anyway so Love & Hip Hop for anyone who doesn't know revolves around four women who have ties to the industry. Some of them are actually in the industry like Mashonda(Swizz Beats' ex-wife), Olivia(formerly of G-Unit), and the other girl I can't think of her name right now; she's rapper though. We also have Jim Jones' longtime girlfriend. When I think about it; its more than four women on the show; its about five. It's a long going on cause there are a lot of people featured. Once the show sets in; it will probably be easier to follow.

Mashonda of course is still getting over her divorce to Swizz Beats! Next...

Jim Jones' wife acts more like his manager than anything but she's also very jealous and insecure as his girlfriend. She wasn't too happy with him judging a modeling match or whatever it was. She also wasn't too happy he was working with a new female rapper with body proportions like Nicki Minaj.

Fabolous' girlfriend was whining about whether she wants to be with him or not; she's not going anywhere.

Olivia is trying to return to the music scene after being done with G-Unit. Previously Olivia was signed to J Records. She was actually the first artist signed to J Records.

As the weeks progress I'm sure this show will get more interesting. I mean I thought the first episode was cool but I was just annoyed with some of the women.

----------------
Now playing: NAS - Blunt Ashes
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards