Lil' Wayne Plans Series Of Collaborative Albums

Lil' Wayne is definitely one of the busier rappers out now as he is poised to record a duet album with Drake. I swear these rappers come up with more and more ways to make money and I'm not mad at them. Before that though; Lil' Wayne still has a collaboration album with T-Pain known as T-Wayne. Personally I think he can scratch that! Wayne also has an album with Birdman which I can definitely see happening. All the while Wayne is recording music for "The Carter 4".

Apparently Beyonce will release her first single next month and according to producer Robert Taylor, it will be "big". I'm sure it will be. I know a lot of people have been waiting for Beyonce to return to the music scene. I read that the new album is a modern take on '80s music; not exactly original though right? Well I'm sure the fans will eat it up nonetheless. I bet the new single drops the day Kelly Rowland's single or album drops; perfect timing!

It looks like Busta Rhymes and DJ Premier will collaborate for Busta's upcoming album which has no title or release date. The info was posted via DJ Premier's twitter account. Both rapper and producer has expressed interest in working together over the years and it looks like it might just happen. Hopefully we get to hear it!

----------------
Now playing: Beyoncé Feat. Big Boi & Sleepy Brown - Hip Hop Star
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour