Keri Hilson Featuring Chris Brown - One Night Stand Music Video



Keri Hilson; being the smart artist that she is went with the Chris Brown featured; "One Night Stand" as her new video and single. The video is pretty cool to me. Their chemistry was a little awkward to me for some reason. I was reading on a few message board that Keri swagger jacked Ciara and Keyshia Cole. What do you think?

To date Keri Hilson's "No Boys Allowed" album has sold 234K units. I also just found that Ne-Yo wrote "Pretty Girl Rock". You would of thought; I already knew that but I didn't.

----------------
Now playing: Keri Hilson Feat. Chris Brown - One Night Stand (Official Music Video) ♫ 2011!
via FoxyTunes

Comments

one, mediatakeout has screen shots on how keri stole this video frrom when chris and ciara performed! SHAME ON HER.


ITS SO FUN FOR ME, WHO KNOWS BETTER, TO GET CAUGHT UP IN THE DRAMA! :)
Unknown said…
Yes I saw the MediaTakeout article.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards