Keeping Up With Chris Brown

Sounds like a good title for a reality show for Chris Brown. I wouldn't be surprised if such a thing was in the works. Chris Brown is all over the place with good reason and I felt composed to add my two cent into the equation.

I think I will start back with Chris Brown and all the talk he has garnered over the last few months. All this talk has led up to the release of his new "F.A.M.E." album in stores and online March 22; I can't say that enough huh? It's not that I'm anticipating it like all the other stans but I will be giving it a listen. Okay...back to the subject at hand!

The BET Awards Performance

Chris stole the show with his unforgettable and controversial breakdown or should I say performance of Michael Jackson's "Man In The Mirror". Chris was upset for not being able to pay tribute to Michael Jackson the year prior; kinda like how Fantasia was mad for not honoring Aretha Franklin at Grammy's. Anyway people were questioning the validity of Chris' performance and tears. You couldn't go anywhere without hearing that story for awhile.

The Reemergence Of Chris Brown

Chris Brown's music career cooled off with good reason because the music got bad at a point; in my opinion; it's better now. Then came two mixtapes; if I'm not mistaken which housed the singles; "Deuces" and "No BS" which put Chris back in the good graces of fans and the upper reaches of the Billboard charts.

Twitter Rants
Chris Brown has become synonymous for his Twitter rants rather its responding to criticism, battling with other celebs(if you want to call them that), and arguing with fans.

No Such Thing As Bad Publicity
Just a few days ago a naked picture of Chris Brown leaked out and to me; it served its purpose. Read the headline above!

----------------
Now playing: Game - Wonderful World
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards