Jennifer Lopez On The Floor Music Video



Is it just me or does J-LO and Pitbull not have any scenes together in this video? Unless I missed it. I actually sat through this video because I don't sit through many. If they didn't appear in any scenes together I'm wondering was it because of scheduling conflicts or was husband; Marc Anthony pulling one of his infamous fits. Can't get too close to J-LO!

I was just thinking J-LO reminds me of Beyonce in the sense that both women are ambitious. They go after what they want and they both work hard. J-LO is really making the most of this "comeback" and after all; she should!

Music Biz:
Bobby V. Releases New Album Tracklisting

I'm still not used to referring to Bobby Valentino as Bobby V. even though he would refer to himself as that in various songs. Check out the tracklisting to his new album below:

  • 1. Fly On The Wall (Intro)
  • 2. Are You The Right One
  • 3. Words
  • 4. If I Can’t Have You
  • 5. Sweetness
  • 6. Would You Be
  • 7. Rock Wit’cha
  • 8. Hang On
  • 9. Fly On The Wall (Interlude)
  • 10. Altered Ego (feat. 50 Cent)
  • 11. L.O.V.E.
  • 12. Hummin (feat. Lloyd Banks)
  • 13. Outfit (feat. CyHi Da Prynce)
  • 14. Grab Somebody (feat. Twista)
  • 15. Phone # (feat. Plies)
  • 16. Last Call For Love
  • 17. Heaven (My Angel Pt. 2)
  • 18. Thank You
----------------
Now playing: Janet Jackson Feat. Missy Elliott - The 1
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards