India Arie To Release New Album

India Arie is returning to the music scene this summer with a new album; "Open Door". The singer describes this album as a mix of songs in standard English language(of course!) but also in Hebrew. Hebrew? That's correct! Should be interesting! India wanted to stray away from the normal thing but I feel she's always done that anyway.

Ever since the Da Brat has been out of jail, she has been getting a rather large amount of press(in my opinion). I mean it is a rather big deal when a musician gets out of jail. I think her release from prison kind of overshadowed Mobb Deep's Prodigy; neither here nor there. Anyway Da Brat revealed that during her prison stint that everyone wanted her and I bet she wanted them too. She insisted that her "goodies" were not gotten during her stint. Yeah right! Da Brat is currently on house arrest for the next three to five months.

Da Brat is funny; she cracks me up. I remember shortly before her "Unrestricted" album came out she spoke out on her new sexy image. She was saying "sex sells". I'm trying to go "triple platinum". That didn't happen but she still went Platinum nonetheless.

Kanye Wests' video for "Monster" has been banned by MTV! This is news to me. To be honest I kind of forgot about the video but it sucked to me anyway. Kanye's had it pretty tough this go round for his most recent album. He really hasn't had any real hit singles from this album but it did go Platinum; can't be mad about that!

I just think he overdoes it sometimes as far as speaking out and all this publicity he garners. I didn't care much for "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" but loved the hell out of "808s & Heartbreak"; go figure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards