Chris Brown Wants To Sell A Million Copies Of New Album

Chris Brown wants to sell a million copies of his new album; "F.A.M.E." in the first week and who can say what he will sell right now. I mean he does have a number of hit singles out right now. He has plenty of publicity and that's all the makings of a #1 debut right? But a million copies is pushing it. I will be surprised if he does though. On first listen; I'm not feeling the album and I haven't been eager to listen again.

Meanwhile "She Ain't You" is the next single off the album. The album will be in stores and online March 22.

Mary J. Blige is returning to the music scene with a new single; "Someone To Love Me(Naked)" featuring Lil' Wayne. The song is set to impact next week, March 29. The upcoming untitled Mary J. Blige album is poised to be released this summer.

I personally hope Mary delivers. I haven't felt her last two albums or so. I'm ready for her to top "The Breakthrough"; her last good album in my opinion.

Soulja Boy took to his twitter account today expressing his sadness and grief over the loss of his younger brother. Apparently the rapper's brother was killed in an automobile accident.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards