Toni Braxton To Appear On A&E's Private Sessions



Toni Braxton is the latest subject on A&E's "Private Sessions" which features artists performing and answering questions. This is my first time hearing of the show but apparently it is not new. The show airs tomorrow on February 6 at 9 a.m. Make sure you check it out!

Music Biz:
Kelly Rowland Speaks On New Album

Kelly Rowland took to her official fan site and updated fans on the progress of her new album. Read below!

Hey everyone,

I just wanna first start off by telling you all thank you SO much for being incredibly patient in waiting for the album. The making of this album has been an emotional roller coaster but empowering for me, which you will hear once it’s all done. I’m just taking my time to make sure it’s everything I want it to be. Just an FYI, it is shaping up beautifully! All the producers and writers are passionate masterminds, and I thank them for their creativity! Also, this album is NOT limited, I am not allowing ANYONE to put me in a box, with sound. That’s not where I belong. The album IS consistent sonically and I am writing, creating, having fun, and healing………it’s been a BLAST!!! I wanted to bring you guys up to speed with the album! I love you all dearly! And as soon as I have hard dates on release, trust me you know I got you! KR, xoxo
----------------
Now playing: DJ LAZ - DICKIE RIDE
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour