Throwback Video: Drunken Masters Featuring Lola Damone - 50 Niggas Deep



I remember this song from back in 2001 which was included on a soundtrack dedicated to FUBU clothing. Remember when we all used to wear FUBU which stands for For Us By Us. I even remember when white people would wear it and some of my black counterparts would be like "Why are they wearing that?".

You can still find FUBU in many stores but I can't say I really see people wear it nowadays and if you look closely in the video, there is a lot of FUBU wear.

Comments

chile this was the damn song chile....yes it was honey. it was the damn song forreal..esp her part.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards