Throwback Video: City High Featuring Eve - Caramel



Remember City High? One of the members starred in "Sister Act 2". Two of the members are married but I can't figure out which guy Claudette Ortiz is married too. I know one of the guys is named Ryan Toby(who I think Ortiz is married too) and he has wrote a lot of songs for other artists.

I remember City High had a lot of buzz upon their release. They were even compared to The Fugees due in part to their affiliation with Wyclef Jean who appears in the "Caramel" video.

----------------
Now playing: THE_DRAMATICS__treat_me_right__1982_mp3ify-dot-com
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards