Throwback Video: Brandy - Full Moon



If you ever wonder how I pick a video to be a Throwback Video; it really depends. Sometimes if other message boards I frequently visit post a video up; I'll include it here if its something I really like. I like Brandy's "Full Moon" song as well as the album and I remember my friend and I were pretty crazy about it at one time.

I'll be glad once Brandy does decide to return to music. I think I'm over her and her reality TV stints. I mean it is good for her because its put her back out in the spotlight but now its time to concentrate on the music.

----------------
Now playing: TLC - If I Was Your Girlfriend
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards