Producer Spotlight: Chink Santana

It's been awhile since I did a Producer Spotlight feature and you might of got the impression I ran out of producers to feature; not exactly true. I just have to sit and think about who I haven't featured yet. So I just happen to pop open an issue of Billboard magazine and I read a story on Keyshia Cole and her new single, "Take Me Away" which was produced by today's Producer Spotlight; Chink Santana.

The famed producer was born Andre Parker and hails from Washington D.C. He was apart of a rap group which caught the attention of Irv Gotti before he brought he to work for The Inc. Together the two would collaborate on a number of high profile albums and singles most notably from artists under The Inc. moniker. Check out some of his discography below:

  • Happy, Baby, Rock With U, Rain On Me - Ashanti
  • Me & My Boyfriend, Toni Braxton
  • Feelin' You, Hustler, Lloyd
  • Situations, Take Me Away - Keyshia Cole
  • Judgment Day, Put Your Gun Away - Ms. Dynamite
  • Thug Lovin', Mesmerize - Ja Rule
  • Emotionless, I Know - Jim Jones
  • Tha Comeback, Lil' J
  • Rain, Chamillionaire
----------------
Now playing: Trina - Put It On Top
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour