Marsha Ambrosius Solo Album Pushed Back A Week

To March 1. Since the beginning Marsha's album has been plagued by numerous pushbacks. I mean it happens. It doesn't surprise me. I like Marsha and her voice. I just read someone saying she sounds like a cat in heat! I can't say I'm all that excited about her album, "Late Nights & Early Mornings" but I definitely will be giving it a listen.

The album contains the two singles, "Far Away" with his its semi-controversial video(YouTube it if you haven't seen it) and "Hope She Cheats On You(With A Basketball Player).

Lil' Kim's ghostwriter has apparently got fired for all the wack lyrics he's been submitting to her. Angry and upset he took to his twitter account and aired her out in typical fired ghostwriter fashion. He claims to have been writing for her for the last three years. Sad!

Well hopefully Kim starts back writing or employs some better ghostwriters. I'm still surprised she didn't write the "La Bella Mafia" album.

El DeBarge has re-entered rehab. The singer has been in and out of rehab over the years or should I say he's battled a public drug problem. The singer recently released his album, "Second Chance" which features the Top 20 R&B hit; "Lay With You" featuring Faith Evans.

----------------
Now playing: Stevie Wonder - Stevie Wonder - I'll Be Loving You Always.mp3
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards