Kanye West All Of The Lights Music Video



I wasn't a big fan of Kanye's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" album but "All Of The Lights" is easily one of my favorite songs from that album. It doesn't make it any better that the song is constantly played when I'm listening to the radio which made me like it anymore.

Nice video overall and its what we'd come to expect from both; Kanye & Hype Williams. I was just thinking because my friend said Rihanna is always in some swimsuit or barely dressed; I see now but I'm not complaining. I like it!

----------------
Now playing: Kieran - Let's Get Away
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards