Jennifer Hudson Where You At Video Preview



It's funny because I was with my friend and this song came on the radio. We both said that we didn't like the song. A little after the song had been on; my friend started singing along. I said "I thought you didn't like this". She said "Well I keep hearing it on the radio"; that's what happens. When you hear certain songs over and over you start to like them and now I kind of like this.

Jennifer Hudson's "I Remember Me" album will be in stores and online March 22.

Music Biz:
Jill Scott Settles Lawsuit With Label

We may see an album from Jill Scott really soon. The Soul/R&B diva and her long time record label have settled their lawsuit over their recording agreement.

In the suit, Hidden Beach Records wanted unspecified damages for the money lost when Scott allegedly failed to fulfill her release obligations but Scott countersued, claiming Hidden Beach broke promises made to her.

In court papers filed with Judge Ruth A. Kwan, lawyers for Hidden Beach state that the case was resolved but all terms were kept private.

Scott’s last official studio release was 2007's Grammy nominated Gold certified album The Real Thin. Since then, she portrayed Big Mama Thornton in the film "Hounddog," had a prominent role in Tyler Perry's feature film, Why Did I Get Married? and the lead role of the HBO series The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency.

Scott was recently added to the 2011 Essence Music Festival roster.
----------------
Now playing: Keri Hilson - One Night Stand (Feat. Chris Brown)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards