Fantasia Mad About Aretha Franklin Grammy Tribute

I was just reading that Fantasia was upset that she didn't get asked to take part in the Aretha Franklin tribute at this year's Grammy's. Fantasia looks up to Aretha very much and I think I would of liked to see her up there, but there will be other chances. For the singers they had pay tribute to her; I thought they all did a pretty good job and that was my personal highlight of the show and basically the only thing I watched anyway.

Monica has decided against a second season of her BET reality show; "Still Standing". The show which also served as the title of her most recent album helped Monica thrust back into the spotlight. Her "Still Standing" album went gold and spawned two hit singles. Currently the singer is working on her new album, "New Life" in time for a release this summer. Looking forward to it!

Lloyd just released his third single, "Cupid" from his upcoming album, "King Of Hearts" in stores and online this March(if I'm not mistaken). "Cupid" is being billed as his third single but I was thinking this was the second. Who knows?

----------------
Now playing: Angie Martinez - Ladies & Gents featuring Snoop Dogg
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards