Chris Brown F.A.M.E. Album Cover

Chris Brown may of went home empty handed at the Grammy's; which I heard he was pretty upset about but personally what he was nominated for didn't deserve Grammy's. Sorry! Well maybe "Dueces" but that's it! Anyway Chris finally releases the cover for his new album which will be in stores either March 22 or March 29. I say that because it keeps switching. I don't know what the significance of it changing back and forth entails. I mean both dates are on a Tuesday(the typical release date for albums).

----------------
Now playing: Lisa stanfield - Lisa stansfield - Been around the world
via FoxyTunes

Comments

I STILL DISLIKE HIM. THE END.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards