Cee-Lo Bodies Music Video



Kerry Washington and Janelle Monae co-star in the video.

Music Biz:
The-Dream To Release New Album

The-Dream is pulling out all the stops. The singer-songwriter, who has worked with everyone from Mariah Carey to Kim Kardashian, is reaching out to an all-star roster for his next album, which he plans to pack with more guest stars than ever before.

Previously called Love Affair, the fourth installemt in his Love series will now be titled The Love, IV, he tells MTV News.

“This album is gonna have more features, which is unique for me, ’cause I usually don’t carry a lot of features,” he says of the follow-up to last year’s Love King. “I’m calling it out now. I’m cashing in my chips. I’m gonna try to get everybody, Wayne, [Kanye], Jay, Drake, Mary, anybody that I’ve worked with or [loaned] a hand to, I’m trying to get on my album.”

Though The-Dream previously announced that he wanted the album out by August, he has set a tentative June 7 date. In addition to working with his partner Christopher “Tricky” Stewart, he also plans to hit the studio with producers Polow Da Don, Carlos McKinney, and possibly Dr. Dre.
http://www.rap-up.com/2011/02/15/the-dream-calls-on-famous-friends-for-the-love-iv-album/

----------------
Now playing: THE_DRAMATICS__treat_me_right__1982_mp3ify-dot-com
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour