Bruno Mars, Wiz Khalifa, & B.O.B. Appear On New VIBE Magazine Cover

VIBE salutes the current crop of singers and rappers who are ruling the Top 40 radio format. Do you agree? Well I guess in order for you to agree you have to listen to Top 40 radio! When I do listen to radio I listen to the Urban formats. But also being a blogger and lover of music, I keep up with these kind of things obviously.

On another note I miss the old VIBE magazine where the covers were more outrageous and the stories were better executed.


----------------
Now playing: Nelly Furtado - Do It
via FoxyTunes

Comments

I think all of them are quite ridiculous.....that wiz needs to cut that ugly ass bush he has growing. and Bruno Marz yells and yells. ugh.
Unknown said…
I just knew you would respond to this! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards