Marsha Ambrosius - Far Away - Video



I will say this video definitely caught my off guard as well as by surprise. I do like it and I can say its easily one of the first best videos of the new year. Check it out!

Marsha's debut album, "Late Nights & Early Mornings" last I read was due this month but I'm not sure if the date is the same. I will have to get back with you all on that one.

Music Biz:
Foxy Brown Sued, Let Go By Manager!

Troubled rapper Foxy Brown has been dumped by her manager, Bernadette Brennan over her recent rant on Twitter.

Foxy recently denounced Bernadette as a "fake manager," despite Bernadette bailing Foxy out of jail for last summer's mooning incident and Bernadette supporting Foxy after a July meltdown when Foxy tried to attack her.

Bernadette now says she plans to sue Foxy for costing her more than $100,000 in studio fees, among other expenses.

So far, Foxy has not released a statement about the split.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards