Keyshia Cole To Release New Single!

Keyshia Cole has chosen "Take Me Away" as her third single from her recently released album; "Calling All Hearts". If you haven't heard Keyshia Cole's album; its a really good album and I think its being slept on personally. Check it out!

I'm reading that Rihanna is releasing "S&M" as the next single off her "Loud" album. The song was co-written by Ester Dean(who I recently profiled in my Producer Spotlight feature).

Soulja Boy is running around town saying he wrote Willow Smith's hit; "Whip My Hair" since she mimics the lines from his "Turn My Swag On". I wonder when he said this was it during one of his coke induced rants? Ha! I'm just talking but that's the story I've been hearing.

----------------
Now playing: Trina - Gucci Shoe Shopping (Feat. P-Dub)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards