Jennifer Lopez Good Hit Teaser Video



Jennifer Lopez is taking advantage of her gig on "American Idol" and her new deal with Island Def Jam Records. Ironically its the same label rumored nemesis Mariah Carey is signed too. I wonder how Mariah felt when she got that news? I really think the two have kissed and made up or have no ill feelings towards one another.

I take it "Good Hit" is the first single from J-Lo's upcoming album. A song with Pitbull also leaked out as well; not in video form though. Check that out! I haven't heard that one yet but Pitbull is pretty hot right now so I don't blame her for jumping on that wagon.

----------------
Now playing: Keyshia Cole - Take Me Away
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards