Halle Berry Turns Down Aretha Franklin Biopic

Aretha Franklin has been going on about a possible actress to play her in a biopic and her pic has been without a doubt; Halle Berry. On the red carpet for the Golden Globes, Halle said she doesn't think she would do the role justice and she can't sing. I just think that Halle doesn't want to do it. I mean you don't have to know how to sing. You could lip sync the singing parts. Angela Bassett did that for Tina Turner. I'm just saying!

It looks like Rihanna will release two new singles from her gold album, "Loud". The opening track "S&M" and the Nicki Minaj featured song, "Raining Men". Listen out for those songs and be sure to request them songs on your local radio stations.

I guess the rumors were true. Monica did in fact get secretly married to her boo, Shannon Brown. Congratulations again to the two!

Comments

CHILE I DONT BLAME HALLE...I SAID ARETHA I KNOW U FEEL LIKE U WERE CUTE WHEN U WERE YOUNGER...BUT I KNOW UR ASS DONT THINK U LOOKED LIKE HALLE...THE ROLE IS NO WHERE RIGHT FOR HER.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards