Music Feed: 2010 Album Covers Revisited

Check out some of my favorite album covers this year and some of the more talked about ones.


|

I remember when I first saw the cover for Tank's recently released album, "Now Or Never" and I figured how weird is that? Others liked it but it was still puzzling to me. I will say it reminds me of an album cover from the 70s and probably because its so intimate and up close and personal.


|

I didn't like the music on Faith's album but I had a thing for the cover.


|

Trina went totally left with this album cover cause now she doesn't even look like a female rapper anymore but that's not a bad thing. She looked more like a Beyonce or Rihanna.


|

Everyone was curious to see what Nicki Minaj's album cover what look like and just as everyone expected; it was completely different from what's expected of a female rapper album cover.


|


Kanye West released a few alternate covers of "My Beautiful..." album but the one above was the standard one. The rapper took to twitter and lamented on Wal-Mart banning the album cover.


----------------
Now playing: Ideal - Ideal - Get Gone
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards