Game Wants Refund For Lloyd Banks Album Purchase!

Game is still taunting Lloyd Banks and now he wants his money back for his purchase of Lloyd's Bank recent album, "The Hunger For More 2". I take it Game is just building anticipation for his upcoming album which may or may not see the light of day. I'm not hating cause I'm a fan of Game but not a fan of his antics.

Drake says his label; UniversalMotown/Cash Money doesn't want him recording more than 14 songs for his upcoming album; the follow-up to his "Thank Me Later" album. Drake wants more tracks on the album including interludes, preludes, and things of that matter.

I don't see why its a problem for him to do that. He's a proven artist who has proven himself. All his songs are hits but I thought about it and I realized who his boss is; Sylvia Rhone. She's always trying to mess artists over; just my opinion though.

Wale is in talks to join or has already joined Rick Ross' Maybach Music imprint. So look out for some possible collaborations and more.

----------------
Now playing: Foxy Brown - Bust it anywhere (Lil' Kim diss) *New Shit*
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards