Album Review: Kandi - Kandi Koated


|


Kandi opens up her second solo album up with an intro dedicated to displaying her beautiful harmonies if I must say so myself. I will say I was pleasantly surprised with this album overall. Upon first listen, I wasn't very impressed but I took a second listen and here we have the review for the latest album from "The Real Housewives Of Atlanta" star Kandi.

Second track, "I Want You" starts things off properly and puts the album in a good direction. The songs is instantly catchy and you will find yourself bobbing your head to it sorta like I do now when I listen to it. "The More I Try" is one of the album's many ballads and one of the better ballads of the album. "I Just Know" was first heard on "Housewives" and immediately stood out to me and shows the growth in Kandi's vocals.

Second single; "Me & U" features Ne-Yo on backing vocals and is easily one of the album's highlights. As of this week the song debuts at #89 on the R&B charts which incidentally debut single, "Leave U" peaked at.

Kandi's daughter; Riley shows up on "Riley's Interlude" and former group member, Tiny appears on "Superwoman".

Make sure you check out Kandi's album. It's one of the better R&B albums of this year if I can say so myself.

----------------
Now playing: Mario - Don't Do It
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards