Music Feed: Hurricane Kanye

Kanye West is nothing if not outspoken and controversial. With his new album, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" in stores and online on November 22; Kanye's buzz has reached a fever pitch. Over the last few weeks there has been an alarming amount of news coverage concerning Kanye West. I may of not captured every moment but I try my darnest. From his rants on twitter to his beefs with U.S. Presidents; no one is safe from Kanye's wrath of madness and frustration.

As I write this I'm watching "Showbiz Tonight" and they were just talking about Kanye West and that inspired this post. I'm thinking Kanye has a chance at hitting a million in his first week with the new album based on all the publicity he is getting. Where do I start?

First the naked pics leaked out or should I say the semi nude. I never read or heard anything about his response to those but some people say his ex Amber Rose was behind that. I doubt it.

Second his beef with two US Presidents is history itself. The statements made about George Bush not caring about black folks and being called a "jackass" by Barack Obama. Crazy right? Kanye appeared on "The Today Show" and somewhat apologized for his comments towards Bush and then I heard he got on twitter and sort of recanted and appeared frustrated. Typical of Kanye right?

Well then again these are things we've come to known Kanye for. Nothing surprises us much anymore. I'm looking forward to his new album and I have read good things about it.

----------------
Now playing: Nelly - Broke (Feat. Yo Gotti & Sophie Green)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour