Mariah Carey - Oh Santa - Video



Mariah Carey releases the debut video for her new Christmas album, "Merry Christmas II You" in stores now. The album is estimated to sell between 50-60K units in its first week; that's good for a Christmas album and especially since the holiday season hasn't officially started. Though I couldn't tell when I went in the stores over the weekend.

I'm not sure how long ago this was taped but Mariah doesn't really look pregnant in the video. I mean I know Mariah is a master of hiding and making herself appear thinner than normal. I notice also there are a lot of long shots of her figure and not a lot of close ups of her belly. I think you all get the point I'm trying to make. I think I'm ranting too much now so I will stop!

----------------
Now playing: Ginuwine - Touch Me
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards