Keri Hilson Unveils New Album Cover!



Keri Hilson gets all glammed up for the cover of her new album; "No Boys Allowed" in stores and online December 21. The album features the singles, "Breaking Point" and "The Way You Love Me". Expect production from the usual suspects; Timbaland and Polow Da Don. Can't go wrong there right?

I haven't read the reasoning behind the album's title but I'm eager to find out. Personally I always thought "Breaking Point" was a good title but who am I? For some reason I can't shake the thought of Keri and those lesbian rumors with an album titled; "No Boys Allowed". So are only girls allowed?

----------------
Now playing: Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie (Part II) (Feat. Eminem)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour