Game Wants To Reunite With G-Unit!

It looks like Game is back up to his old tricks again. What tricks might you add? Calling on or out G-Unit members for publicity. The rapper wants to reunite with 50 Cent, Tony Yayo, and Lloyd Banks; which may not be a bad idea at this point. I wonder is it since Game's album; "The R.E.D. Album" has been on hold.

At this point I think all the members of G-Unit are pretty much over Game. He should just focus on himself.

The ongoing speculation and debate regarding Michael Jackson's vocals on his new album, "Michael" continues. I haven't heard the single, "Breaking News" but producers who have worked with him(like Teddy Riley) claims its Michael. Sony also hired some musicologist who did some type of test to determine it was indeed Michael. Even his family says its not him. Meanwhile I read that the pre-orders are up to 3.2 million on Amazon.com! Wow!

This is crazy! Why would Sony do such a thing like have someone elses' vocals instead of Mike's. I would think they have plenty of music in their vaults they could of contributed if the subjected music is indeed false or performed by someone else.

So I'm happy to announce that the beef between MC Hammer and Jay-Z has abruptly ended. I know this sounds strange but Hammer was offended by some lines Jay-Z spat on Kanye Wests' "So Appalled" song which appears on his new album, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".

Well good for you men. I would expect these two to patch it up quick because they are two grown ass men.

----------------
Now playing: Kanye West - All Of The Lights
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards