Drake Appears On The New GQ Magazine Cover!

And of course if you are going to appear on the cover of GQ; you have to look GQ and I guess Drake pulls it off.

Inside Drake's 'Men Of The Year' issue, he reveals the title of his sophomore album

Drake will cover GQ magazine as part of their annual Men Of The Year. In his feature the magazine reveals that the Toronto native has named the follow up to Thank Me Later as Take Care.

Drake's sophomore set is expected to drop in 2011, DJ Premier recently confirmed Drake is seeking his production for the album.
Music Biz:
Kandi Reveals New Album Tracklisting!

Kandi will release her new album, "Kandi Koated" on December 14. The album features the first single, "Leave U". The previous single; "Fly Above" is also included here. Check out the tracklisting below and check Kandi out each Sunday night on BRAVO's "The Real Housewives Of Atlanta" which is currently my favorite TV show and guilty pleasure. I'm obsessed!
Kandi Koated Intro
I Want You
The More I Try
Give It To You
I Just Know
Me and U
Lucky Interlude
Lucky
How Could You…Feel My Pain
Leave U
Haven’t Loved Right
Riley’s Interlude
Leroy Jones
Superwoman (feat. Tiny)
http://urbanbridgez.com/ubgblog/2010/11/16/first-look-kandis-kandi-koated-official-tracklisting/

Tank Gets Ready To Release New Album!

Poised to release his fourth studio album Now or Never, Tank is ready to share the intensely intimate themes his fans have come to love, even as he prepares to show an entirely new side of himself. “The sound of this new album is still the traditional R&B formula, but sonically it’s very current,” says Tank. His first single, “Sex Music,” perfectly illustrates his new sound. The high-energy track lives up to its name with a spacey, shuddering beat. Produced by Song Dynasty with Harvey Mason Jr. (Dreamgirls, Kelly Clarkson,Justin Timberlake), “Sex Music” is sure to appeal to die-hard Tank fans.

Showtime (Interlude)
Sex Music
Celebration (feat. Drake)
Emergency (Intro)
Emergency
Scream
Keep It 100
Foreplay (feat. Chris Brown)
Can I (Intro)
Can I
Amazing
You Mean That Much
I Can’t Make You Love Me
http://urbanbridgez.com/ubgblog/2010/11/17/first-look-tanks-now-or-never-tracklisting-behind-the-scenes-of-his-new-video/

I've liked the all the songs I've heard from Tank's new album thus far so I'm really looking forward to this album. I felt somewhat like this with his last album, "Sex Pain & Music" but there wasn't an overload of songs leaked out prior that release(not that I know of anyway). This is just one more album to add to my collection this Holiday.

----------------
Now playing: Nicki Minaj - blazin feat kayne west
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards