Drake Already Planning New Album!

Who knew? Drake is already planning his second album only months after his debut; "Thank Me Later" was released. The rapper/singer hopes to work with the legendary DJ Premier. There's no word yet if this will go down or any additional guests who will appear on the album. I can take a wild guess though and say that the Cash Money/Young Money click will be heavily involved.

I might of been the only one who didn't get into Drake's album like that but I liked some songs here and there. One of my favorites though is "Karaoke"; that was my ring tone for a short time; well it still is.

I just read that singer Ne-Yo and his girlfriend are now proud parents of a healthy baby girl; Madilyn Grace Smith. Congrats to both parents!

Ne-Yo's new album, "LibraScale" will be in stores and online November 22. Make sure you check it out! It's a really good album in my opinion.

The word is that Rihanna will release the Ester Dean-penned song; "S&M" as the next single from her new album, "Loud" in stores and online November 16. The song is the opening number on the new album.

Rihanna's most recent single; "What's My Name" featuring Drake is currently the #1 single in America. Does that surprise you though? Rihanna; at this point in her career is virtually unstoppable.

----------------
Now playing: Lloyd - one for me
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards