Christina Milian Revamps New Album!

Before she hooked up and married The-Dream we were supposed to get a new Christina Milian album. Now that's she broken up with The-Dream and has become a mother, we are getting a new Christina Milian album next year...finally! Read more about the new revamped album as well as stories on Fantasia's latest drama with her married lover and Nicki Minaj speaking out on Lil' Kim...again!

Christina Milian fans have been patiently waiting for new music. After having a baby and separating from her husband, the 29-year-old singer is readying an album that will showcase her fun, sexy side.

“Next year I’ll finally be putting out a new album,” Christina said backstage at the American Music Awards. “I think I always say that, but this time I mean it. I just had to find some time to revamp and regroup everything for what this new album’s gonna be. It’s gonna be fun, it’s gonna be sexy, it’s gonna be everything that embodies what has happened in my life, but of course in the most fun manner.”

She hinted that she would address her separation from The-Dream, who she mothered a daughter with earlier this year. “There are a lot of secrets that are gonna be on there. I’m sure I’ll get to expose lots of sexy details,” she teased. “It’s gonna be fun, a lot of really good energy, a lot of great club songs. A lot of real intimate songs that are just true to my heart and what goes on in my life.”

The follow-up to 2006’s So Amazin’, previously titled Elope, will be reworked before its release in 2011. “It’s gonna be done through Interscope Records and we’re just getting started on revamping that album now.”

In the meantime, you can catch C. Mili in the made-for-TV movie Christmas Cupid, premiering December 12 on ABC Family.
Fantasia's Painful Admission In Court!
According to RadarOnline.com, singer Fantasia has admitted to aborting Antwaun Cook’s baby.

RadarOnline, which is owned by The National Enquirer, quotes a source who says Fantasia was in court this morning where she admitted to aborting her lover’s baby around the time of her failed suicide attempt.

The American Idol winner made the sensational confession in a North Carolina court on Monday during Cook’s divorce proceeding with his ex-wife Paula.

Facing questions before a Mecklenburg County Court judge, the famous singer, 26, was pressed on whether she knew Cook was living with Paula when they embarked on their illicit affair.

The Idol season three winner has acknowledged she dated Cook “off and on for about 11 months” but said she believed he had separated from his wife.

In court, lawyers for the scorned wife pressed Fantasia about a hotel rendezvous that took place just a few days after meeting one another.

“Paula’s lawyer is arguing that they got the room because she knew he was still married,” one onlooker – who was inside the court – told RadarOnline.com.

There were no reporters in the courtroom and witnesses were asked to leave as Fantasia took the stand.
This whole drama with Fantasia and her married lover continues to get interesting by the minute. I'm surprised at how open things are on her show on VH1. I haven't been able to keep up with it properly since "Atlanta Housewives" have moved to Sundays but I was able to catch up earlier Sunday morning.

Nicki Minaj Responds To Lil' Kim!
While Kim has made no secret of her distaste for the Young Money emcee, Nicki Minaj has remained more guarded about overtly dissing Kim, preferring thinly-veiled subliminals in songs such as "Roman's Revenge" and "Monster."

In an interview with Angie Martinez, when asked about Kim, Nicki was more forthcoming than she had been in the past. "[Kim] just really jumped out the window. You gotta be really careful when you pick fights...I think people get me mistaken with a real Barbie. They forget where I'm from. And if I have to [respond], I can and I will. Don't play with me. It's one of those moments when you say, 'Don't play with me.'"

Minaj, who claimed Kim as an influence earlier in the interview, continued: "I respect you, I love you, I've said it in every interview time and time again. And if that's not good enough [for] you, mama, that's something deep-rooted in you. You need to get your -- something is bothering you inside. That's your insecurity bothering you. It's not Nicki Minaj, it would've been any girl that started poppin'. She picked a fight with Foxy, then she picked a fight with Eve, then she picked a fight with Remy, then it was Mrs. Wallace, then it was Nicki Minaj! Everytime you in the news, it's because you gettin' at somebody! Where is your music? ...When I see your name on Billboard, that's when I'll respond to you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards