Album Spotlight: 112 - Pleasure & Pain


|


By the time 112 released their fifth album in early 2005, 112 was no longer innocent and their songs(and singles) were overtly sexual. Case in point; first single; "U Already Know" was pretty explicit as well as the remix which featured Foxy Brown. For the album's second single; "What If"; the group returned to their more softer and subtle side. Though it wasn't released officially, the song; "If It Hit" featuring Ciara & T.I. got a little airplay.

Other than that the album didn't have much of a shelf life; basically it came and went. It's a decent album in my opinion and I think maybe a little underrated. I can't say its the best because I truly don't know all of 112's albums. I can only say I've been a casual fan over the years mainly taking a liking to their singles moreover their albums.

----------------
Now playing: Nicki Minaj - right thru me
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards