Sean Garrett To Sign With Roc Nation!

We all know Sean Garrett right? He is the producer behind songs such as Nicki Minaj's "Massive Attack". Okay! That isn't his biggest hit but he's produced for Beyonce. Sean Garrett is rumored to be signing to Jay-Z's Roc Nation! He has released one album, "Turbo 919" but the album wasn't released here in the states. Now he is prepping another album which will be released through Roc Nation/Columbia Records.

Personally I think its a waste of time signing Sean Garrett to another record deal. He's really just good for producing singles and as far as his solo work; he might be good for a few more singles but I don't see it happening. Sorry!

I just read that Keyshia Cole's new album will be in stores on December 14. As far as I know the album is titled, "Keyshia". The album's first single "I Ain't Thru" features Nicki Minaj. Can't go wrong there right?

For me Nicki makes the song other than that its pretty lackluster. I think Keyshia can come harder than this and she has. It seems like she is just banking on the popularity of Nicki right now.

Another one bites the dust! Monica has reportedly deleted her twitter page. I mean we've seen this so many times with other celebs. Some celebs simply can't handle a lot of their followers tweeting them whether it be inappropriate or not. Maybe she will soon reconsider.

I will admit I used to follow Monica but I realize I simply can't follow most celebs as some get downright annoying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour