Faith Evans Radio Interview!



If you've heard one Faith interview; certainly you've heard them all. No disrespect though because most of the interviewers ask her the same tired questions time and time again.

On a lighter note Faith's newest album, "Something About Faith" debuted at #15 this week on the Pop charts and is the #1 Independent Album in the country.

As much as I love Faith; I just can't get into her this era because I didn't care for the album. I do like "Gone Already" though and its one of my favorites this year.

----------------
Now playing: The-Dream - Love King
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards